THANK YOU to Carol Balawyder for nominating me for The Versatile Blogger award!
A little about Carol:
I write about things that matter to me: justice, mid-life dating, grief, blogs that inspire me both as a writer and a person, awesome writing workshops. I also have series: How I Got Published, Femme Fatale, Nobel Prize Laureates, Writers’ Desks, Ten Great First Dates.
One of my goals is to make online friends with bloggers around the world of different religions, race and culture.
Learn more about Carol and her work by clicking HERE to visit her blog.
Information about the award:
The Versatile Blogger Award is given in recognition for the great commitment, diverse talents and generosity shown by bloggers here in our community. There is so much creativity on display that it is difficult to reduce a list to only a few, but for those nominated, it is hoped that it will motivate them as well as celebrate their work to date.
Here are the rules:
- Show the award on your blog
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Share seven facts about yourself
- Nominate up to fifteen blogs
- Link your nominees’ blogs, and let them know
Seven facts about me:
- I am 50 percent Taiwanese.
- In my early twenties, I LOVED the Red Hot Chili Peppers. As a result, I have a RHCP-inspired tattoo on my inner right ankle. Do I regret it? No way. It keeps me young (and a little bit wild) at heart.
- Despite the fact that I am a terrible swimmer, I have completed five triathlons.
- I am a neat freak.
- I can say the 50 United States in alphabetical order in less than 30 seconds. Props to my elementary school music teacher!
- In 1994, I started college as a pre-med student. I graduated in 1999 with a degree in elementary education. And now I’m an author. You never know what life has in store for you!
- I am currently working on Click Date Repeat 2 and have three additional novels on the back burner. (Tentative Titles: Precious Few, By the Time We’re 40 and Diary of a Disturbed Teen)