COLORING FOR A CAUSE
PROCEEDS TO BENEFIT LIFEAFTER PROJECT
BUY IT NOW!
At Beyond DEF and E-BookBuilders, we love books. We edit, design, ghostwrite, market, layout, and all things in-between. And don’t get us started on the books we read aside from the ones we see for work.
Tiffany Fox is the Redhead behind Beyond DEF; she’s the editor’s editor.
Deena Rae is the Amazon behind E-BookBuilders.
Between them, they have worked on some of the most amazing books on the shelves since 2010. They want to share their love of book covers with you in this coloring book.
Each two-page spread contains a cover for you to “design” as your own, as well as the book description and author information. We have included easy-to-navigate QR Codes to aid in purchasing the book or stalking the author.
Grab your fancy pencils and a glass of wine and prepare yourself to spend a relaxing time putting your artistic spin on some of the most beloved book covers on the market!
ABOUT THE BENEFICIARY
Our mission at the LifeAfter Project is to help others, plain and simple. We aim to support research and provide educational content designed to inspire and spread awareness for suicide prevention, substance abuse and domestic abuse throughout our nation and to all nations around the world.
National Suicide Prevention Line
The National Suicide Prevention Lifeline provides free and confidential emotional support to people in suicidal crisis or emotional distress. Hours are 24/7. Toll free – 800 -273-TALK (8255).
- Suicide is the 10th leading cause of death in the US. 4th leading cause for adults 15 – 64
- Each year 42,773 Americans die by suicide (Approximately 117 per day)
- For each suicide, 25 others attempt it (Total of 1,069,325)
- Suicide costs the US 44 Billion annually
- Females attempt suicide 3 times more often than males
- 90% of all who die of suicide have a diagnosable psychiatric disorder at the time of their death
- 25 million Americans suffer from depression
- Over half of the suicides in America stems from depression
- More Americans suffer from depression than coronary heart disease, cancer, and HIV/AIDS
- Depression is among the most treatable of psychiatric illnesses. Between 80 – 90% of people with depression respond positively to treatment, and almost all patients gain some relief from their symptoms. However, first, depression has to be recognized.
MEET THE CREATORS
Tiffany Fox is a graduate of Missouri Southern State University with a Bachelor of Science in sociology. Currently, she is pursuing her Master of Arts in publishing. Since 2012, she has dedicated her life to her passion for literature. Tiffany has focused her skills on creative marketing strategies to further help authors achieve their literary goals. In the last couple of years, she has pushed her horizons in publishing and event coordinating with several successful author events called Indie Mashup. Along with her passion for marketing, her obvious obsession for books has allowed Tiffany to become a pivotal reference expert in editorial publishing. Authors are guided in an extensive, hands-on approach as she edits their manuscript, molding it into a beautifully polished novel.
Deena Rae is the Digital Director of The Book Connection and owner of E-BookBuilders. With 20 years in the background of professional independent publishing, she took the plunge and decided to do it full-time in an effort to help move The Book Connection into the e-publishing arena. As a formatter who uses HTML, she has made E-Book Builders the company to depend on for difficult-to-format manuscripts and non-fiction. Even with a multitude of best-selling authors on her client list, she is more than prepared to take a new author and show them the process and answer any questions an aspiring author might have.
***ALL covers used with permission of the authors, publishers, AND cover designers.***